Monday, April 6, 2009

I Love ETSY!!!



For anyone who isn't familiar with it, it is "your place to buy and sell all things handmade!" ( yes, I took that quote right off their website :) Glenn was the one to stumble upon it quite some time ago and I've just recently started browsing the site a bit more. It's amazing the creativity and talent that people have. So, I thought I'd share a few of the items that I came across recently. I was looking to see if anyone made some type of Asian or Korean dolls, and I found these adorable tiny felt dolls dressed in traditional Korean hanboks. I believe they are also used as cake toppers. These are two of my favorites. Look at all of the detail on these little guys! For any of my fellow friends adopting from Korea who may like these, here is a link to this sellers site:
etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment