One of my fellow bloggy friends ( Hi Joanna!!) tagged me in this little game to help keep me distracted from the wait for Noah. Lord knows I could use all of the distractions that I can get!! Here goes....
Things I'm looking forward to:
1) going out to dinner tonight with my amazing sister-in-laws.
2) Ryan (my baby brother) coming home from California on Saturday for a visit
3) getting the call from my agency telling me that Noah is coming home!!
4) the very first moment that Glenn and I see Noah for the very first time
5) finally being a Mom
6) watching Glenn be the most wonderful dad
7) being able to finally tell everyone...."It's time! He's coming!!!!"
Things I did yesterday:
1) doctor's appointment
2) shopping for some tops and sandals
3) snuggled with Simon
4) laundry, laundry and more laundry
5) ate some not so great Mexican food
6) drank a very yummy pomegranate margarita
7) tossed and turned, didn't sleep well and got up three times to pee :)
Things I wish I could do:
1) be more patient during this awful wait
2) start exercising again
3) stop eating so many sweets
4) travel and see the world whenever I felt like it
5) wave a magic wand and heal my dad's pain
6) play the piano
7) cook without having to follow recipes
Shows I watch:
2) The Office
3) The Amazing Race
7) repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens
There ya have it! Instead of tagging anyone, feel free to post your list in the comments section of this post!!! I'd love to see your lists. :)