Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my Glenny and to my Dad!!



I am so happy to finally be able to say those words to Glenn. I can't wait to see him and Noah together and watch their relationship grow as I know that Glenn will truly be the most amazing father. As much as I won't be looking forward to going back to working on Saturdays ( after taking a few off when Noah gets here) I do know that Glenn will enjoy having the day to himself with Noah. They will be the "Dynamic Duo" every Saturday having boy time together! What fun they will have!!! Happy 1st Father's Day, Glenny!!

I also must wish MY amazing Dad a Happy Dad's dad as well. You really couldn't pick a better father than mine. He has been so good to me my entire life. Whatever choices I have made he has stood by me and he has always made me feel loved and cared for. Whether he was verbally telling me or sending me one of the many, many cards I've received from him over the years...I always have known how much he loves me. I love you Pop!!!

These are some of my favorite photos of Glenny and Dad. Glenny and I got married in Kauai. (thanks to the amazingly generous gift of the trip from my parents) It was a dream wedding and vacation that we shared with my parents and it wouldn't have been the same if they weren't there with us. One of the things that my father HAD to do was take a helicopter trip, so we were more than happy to go along! It was one of the most amazing things I think we have all ever done and I don't think I've ever seen my dad have a bigger smile!! Hopefully one day we will make it back to the beautiful island of Kauai.....in the meantime it has become my "happy place" that I go to whenever I am stressed :)

1 comment: