Monday, June 22, 2009

Noah's Birthday Presents!




Glenn and I had a grand 'ole time picking out some toys for Noah. Every child has to have a See 'N Say, right?!! ( although this toy now reminds me of a very funny episode of "King of Queens" I saw one night recently where Doug, his father-in-law and friend decide to use it to gamble and place bets on which animal it will land on!! Funny stuff!!) Glenn couldn't wait to pick out a big Tonka truck and I decided that Noah had to have a Little People Noah's Ark. ( yes, because his name is Noah :) Hurry up and get here Noah so you can play with all of your new toys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hurry home Noah!
    a)I love the 'little people' series
    b)I love me some King of Queens too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually still have some of my old wooden little people! Love them!

    ReplyDelete