Friday, March 13, 2009

Poo Pee!!!


Yep, you read it right. The topic of today is poopee! Since I have been between jobs, you never find me up this early and functioning. I've been on a whole different time schedule since my surgery in December. I'm all keyed up at bedtime and can't sleep. Some nights are worse than others, and last night was tough. I was up until past 3 a.m. Try as I might to fall asleep, it just wasn't happening.

So, you may be wondering right now..... "why are you not still sleeping??" Well, you see... at about 7:30 this morning, my big fat cat, Zack, decided to jump up on the bed and get all in my face. Still half asleep, I tried to gently nudge him away when I felt something damp and mushy on my hand. I quickly sat up to see what it was...and you guessed it! POOOOOOOO!!! Oh Gross!!! What a way to start the morning! He must have just used the litterbox and had a little left over. Nasty!!!! How can a girl go back to sleep after that?!!

I figured this was the perfect opportunity to post a photo of some stuffed dolls that Glenn showed me a few years ago, and recently stumbled across again. How can ya not laugh at poo and pee dolls!!!

(On a side note.....Glenn was quite happy. Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to surprise him with pancakes before he left for work. He may just be hoping that I wake up with a poo hand every morning :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, this post has me cracking up! EW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! Aah, bodily functions. Tegan and I were in the bookstore today and she was kind of mortified and kind of amused when she saw the book "everybody poops".

    ReplyDelete